Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Choose happiness

My life has never been this hard. Mother always gets mad at me even if I just want to ask something. She easily gives me that "angry bird" look that she has. I was expecting that to happen coz she easily believes on what other people say about me. I still think she's the meanest but i can do nothing about it. She's my mom and she has all the right to bash me with hurtful stuffs. I know and i believe that one of these days she'll realize that people who criticize me and say nasty stuffs about me will get their karma for free. Im just praying to guide them and forgive them.

I sti choose to be happy,inspite of whatever problems that I am experiencing right now, I still choose to smile, laugh and be kind to other people. I don't want to stress myself with the bad aura that surrounds me. This too shall pass, this too shall end. I will live my life the way I want it to be. And I will be happy coz i choose to be. I have taken away the bitternes, and the hate that's why I am still happy. Sometimes I think that I am not brave because I don't know how to cry anymore. But I was wrong, i realized that I didn't cry because I have overcome it. I have overcome being mad at people, being bitter with how my life was, and I have overcome being sad. I didn't cry because I choose to be happy.

I want to live my life like this, happy. And im still trying hard to be the happiest and contented person on earth.

To all my haters, you can go fuck yourself, say nasty stuffs about me, do whatever you wanna do, say you wanna say, I don't care. I dont feed the trolls. I stopped feeding maggots. So you can go suck and fly you filthy creatures. I still choose to be happy that's why I stopped feeding you. God's watching. I leave everything to Him.

I love my life. And i am happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment