Sunday, May 20, 2012

allergy attacks!

My boyfriend's son went home from his visit at grandparents place when he got back,I saw lots of rashes all over his body. I asked him what he ate and he told me he ate only pork,fish and corned beef hash on breakfast. I still didn't believe him so I called up Grandma and asked what he was eating. Grandma told me that he ate danggit. It's a famous drid fish here in the Philippines. I got furious not because he ate danggit knowing that he's allergic to dried fish, I got mad because a 5 year old knows how to lie. I asked him if he feels okay,he said yes so we had bonding time went to the mall and bought stuffs for him and his younger sister. We ate dinner in a Japanese restaurant. Kharl was silent and didn't want to eat. He was like that until he told me that he's a hard time breathing. I panic and rushed him to the hospital. The 2 nannies had their day off and I was alone to take care of the kids. Good thing my friends were with me to help me. I am thankful to the Almighty above that Kharl is okay now. He's still in the hospital right now. A lot of tests to be done. Hope we can go home tomorrow.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment