Sunday, May 6, 2012

Afternoon visit!

I am here at my parents' house doing my afternoon visit. I always do visit them like everyday because they always look for me. They're having siesta and Papa's always the one who wakes up early. His caregiver always make sure that he goes out early to enjoy the sunset and the sea breeze. My papa had a stroke few years ago and undergo triple bypass surgery in his heart (is it called arteries?) something like that. He could walk but after a year after he had an attack again and he couldn't walk anymore after that and his right part of the body is not mobile. He also couldn't talk but he can hear us. We're taking care of Papa like a baby. I am scared loosing him. He also has brain aneurysm (did i spell it right?) and prostate problem. My Papsie is a fighter even if he has a lot of illness he still fight for it. I so love my parents and i would NOT trade them for anything!

Having afternoon chill time with my parents i just couldn't help but notice the sun,the skies and sea. The view is just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment