Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day!

Late for Mother's day, eh? LOL! So, Marjun and I surprised Mama with a cake. I dunno what it was but it has mini marshmallows and chocolate chips on it. Marjun bought it he basically didn't know the name of the cake. He just told me that it looked good so he choose it. Oh well, males. :) I wasn't able to take pictures of the cake because I went home to get my camera and when I get back, the cake was gone! They ate it! It was small so it's forgivable. LMAO.

My mama is the best mom in the world...he supports me and my sibs with all the love and supports us with everything we want. They said that she's kinda strict, no she's not...she's just protective and yeah sometimes tactless. She says what she wanna say and do what she wanna do. I love her more than anything and no matter what, her decisions are the best decisions in the world. Yay! LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment