Friday, May 4, 2012

Messed up.

People are just messed up. They don't want to see you be successful. They put you down and never help you get up. That's freakin' insane and stupid. I just wish karma's gonna slap them bitches. I just can't wait for that day when I see them go up to me and ask for forgiveness.

Hating doesn't help a bit on nething and hate will stop you from doing good things. Hating is bad. I know coz I read somewhere that we should not hate and we learn how to forgive. But when people are really tough and they always put you down, then it's time to kill them. God forgives. Killing is not a problem. LOL! :)

Neyhu, I miss a lot of people lately. I miss talking to people I always talk to online. When can I see them again? hangout wif them again? I juz keep on wishing I'd win the lottery and it'll be blast! Palawan or Boracay all-expense paid grand EB? pwede? PWEDE! LOL! So help me pray I'd win the lottery, bitches. :)

It's already Cinco de Mayo! I'm making ng Cinco Salsa later. I only make that Salsa once a year every 5th of May. I got no Mexican blood in me but I love eating Mexican food (not Spicy please!) LOL! I'll post the recipes later. Hope I can post stuffs right later. Cross fingers. :)

What's your night night song before going to sleep?

Mine's titled "SNORE". Get it? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment