Thursday, May 10, 2012

Being happy.

I was a negative thinker, that was before I had my bariatric surgery. After I had it,  I lose a lot of weight, and gained self-confidence little by little. This transformation really changed me a lot! The way I dress, the way I think about life, I have become positive all of a sudden. The old isprikikay that people used to know changed. Some people love it, some don't. But who are they to judge me, right? This is my life, this is how I live my life NOW. The person they used to know, is changed. I changed for me, not for them. Really, it just ticked me knowing some people call me "OA" or "feeler" well, I have the right to do what I want to do, say what I want to say. If you get offended or you don't like what I said or did, then live with it. I have been trying to get rid of the "stains" in my past because, they stopped me from growing. They gave the kinda life I didn't want to. Now, that I am in the part of my life that I wanna do the stuffs I want or them stuffs I wanna do, nobody can stop me from doing it. One thing that I always remember that "People are gonna hurt you, no matter what you do, no matter you say, some of them are gonna talk shit about you. They will love you they will hate you but in the end, there's only YOU. And you're the only person who knows about yourself, you're the only person who can love yourself more than anybody else." That's the truth.

I have been a boring person since like what? Since my parents bought my first computer. Internet took all the fun away. I didn't blame the "internet" though. It's just that if I wasn't an internet freak, I'd be doing a lot of stuffs already! Now, I'm sorta detaching like 50% of my internet time and divert it into something productive. You know, like sewing, knitting, painting, LOL NOTTT!! I diverted some of my internet time in walking in the thread mill and doing Zumba. Have I ever told you I love dancing? Yes, I love dancing. People will laugh at me coz I'm obese and I can take the whole dance floor by myself, but I didn't care about it. I am with my friends and as long as I'm with them dancing then fuck all of you haters. LOL!

So yeah, I realized that if you want to be happy, you can choose to be happy. You can love your life and just be happy and be contented with what you have and what you are doing, as long as you're not hurting anybody then it's fine. And as for my Online game addiction, I have been trying to tell myself to stop it, but I also have friends ingame. I also have my "tropas" ingame. So I decided I'll spend time with them every day, like an hour or 2. We have facebook to communicate. HURRAY FOR FACEBOOK! LOL!

Oh, I just remember, I was gonna post some of my pre-op video and pictures but my Iphone got stolen. My old Iphone rather. :) anyways, I will be posting most of my stuffs in here and in my razzi account...  :)

Always remember happiness is a choice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment