Monday, April 30, 2012

Isprikikay's blabbing!

I got so bored and couldn't do anything other than staying at home and of course watch tv and go online. Marjun was in Manila and took the afternoon flight I've decided I'd go to the airport and pick him up. Then i realized he brought his car with him and left it somewhere near the airport. So I went to Tacloban and go home with him. I met up with Badok at Robinsons mall Tacloban while we were waiting for Marjun to arrived we passed by at this shop called Plato Wraps! Wanted to buy but the serving was too big for me so i just went to this Mexican food cart and ordered beef quesadilla. It was good though.

Okay, so since we are addicted to royal milk tea, everytime we go to Tacloban we always go to bubbletea cart and buy our favorite! The only bad thing about them is that they would not let you buy extra pearls... I love munching on those pearls. I know its bad for myself but its not that i always eat those things. I still count my calories and lessen my sugar and fat intake. And I still have a cheat day! :)) tomorrow btw is May 1st and its a holiday! Yay! Marjun has lotsa plans we might buy an AC and new tv for our small room/office. Decorating is fun fun fun! Yey! Cant wait! I will post our lill love nest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment