Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Me cook!

Marjun (le boif) went to Manila for a business trip and i was left alone at home. Feeling sorry for me, he called up my friends to come over and since it was Sunday, I had to cook for ourselves. I cooked whatever i could find in the refrigerator.

Here's how it looked like. It was a mixed of ground beef and chicken, added with salt,pepper,tomato sauce,some herbs, raisins, mushroom, and pineapples! It tasted sweet and soury and my friends loved it...i also added cheese on top! I fried some tofu, Added salt and pepper and an artificial salt (the one in blue bottle sold in healthy options) just a little bit since my friends are not really used to those stuffs.

20120322-012443.jpg

Our place is small and the table is small so we have to fit. The pic below is a mess, my friend Joy also made the dessert... Mango float! I had all the ingredients except for the mangoes. Joy had to go to city and buy some. We had iced tea! I wanted to have a cold Royal tea but most of my friends are not into it.

I also heated some tortilla coz it tasted good with the ground beef and chicken.

20120322-012952.jpg
Basically that was it *burp* I am on a diet and i wasn't eating a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment