Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We went out for these?

Marjun and I went to a town called Baybay, it's like 30-40 mins. drive from where I live. I bought some of the stuffs they're selling, and tasted little bit of everything.
So let me start...

First is the Cassava Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies A.K.A. Cassava Choco Cookies with Oats
Image
It tasted good but I think the no choco cookie would taste better though. I think. Oh shoot, I forgot to buy one!

Second is the Dehydrated Jackfruit

Image
So, okay, here's the thing, once you open it, don't put it near your nose because it smells weird. The jackfruit smell is okay but since it's dehydrated and some chemicals are put on it already, it has this weird smell. But who cares, it tasted sooo delicious! It's not that so sweet like those dried mangoes I've eaten.

Third is the Macapuno tart
Image

This tart is big and the packaging comes with different sizes which amazes me and Marjun. Yeah, we suck, we easily get happy with anything. LOL! The problem with this tart is that I could hardly taste the Macapuno, instead Marjun and I tasted like a sweet flour filling and we couldn't even get a hint of the Macapuno on it. The tart is not so sweet it's just okay. Well, I wanted my tart to be sweet and I want to taste the filling. I'm not picky it's just that I wanna taste what's on the label. You know, if it says macapuno there should be hellova macapuno on it! LOL!

To all you guys who are wondering what Macapuno is, uhm... Macapuno is a variety of a coconut (that's what is says in Wikipedia!) LOL! You are free to Google it. :)
We also bought the Carabao's Cheese also known as Kesong Puti and the Carabao's milk with Chocolate. But I left the cheese at my parents house and totally forgot about it. I just hope it's still there so that I can take pictures of it and taste it. Oh shoot! I just hope they didn't eat it or imma have to go back and buy one and taste it!

Anyways, I'm also putting my Mango float recipe. I know I know there are lots of Mango float recipe over the net but i just want to share my own recipe. :) I have my secret ingredient but i'm not gonna tell you guys about it. LOL! juz kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment