Friday, April 27, 2012

Sad.

Niece and her family left for Oman today. It's so sad seeing them leave. We wanted to see Une Marchesa grow up. I guess i have to see her grow up on facebook. :) But here's the best part, I am going to see them soon! I am pretty excited to go for a vacation in Oman. Ive been searching about the country for months now and I find the place so good! I cant wait for that day when I get so see Oman's nature! I just called them up awhile ago and their flight's delayed! They're supposed to leave at 11 p.m. Tonight but due to some problems, they're leaving at 2 a.m. I am worried about Une coz she's not used to being with a lot of different people. She stares at them when they pass by.

Anyways, I'm thinking of selling some of my accounts in Ran Online in the Philippines but I having doubts because i might regret it some day...
Im still thinking about it though.

Well, i guess that's gonna be it for now. Imma zzzzzZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment